Appointment – Authentication
Despite the Corona situation, we are now offering authentication again. However, due to the high demand, the following rules must be observed:
- Authentication are made:
- during the lecture period: Monday to Friday from 10:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.!
- during the lecture-free period: Monday to Friday from 10:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.!
- We only certify 10 documents per appointment.
- Please bring copies of your documents with you (but of course also the original documents).
- For the time being, certifications will only be issued for TU students, therefore
we ask you to indicate the date with your university e-mail address. You will receive an automatic appointment confirmation. If you have NOT used a university email address, we will cancel the appointment! (Exception: language school and people who want to enroll at the TU but do not yet have a university email. Write this in the comment field!)
- If you still show up without an appointment, we will have to send you away again. So please make an appointment so that you don’t go to the university in vain!