WE NEED YOU FOR OUR SUSTAINABILITY AND MOBILITY DEPARTMENT!
We are currently looking for another AStA-member for the department for sustainability and mobility. A candidate is being sought who will be proposed to the student parliament and must be elected by the parliamentarians.
* Keep sustainability on campus in mind
* Follow the sustainable behavior of students and the university
* Planning and support of the sustainability week
* Networking with the sustainability office
* Regular AStA service, where questions from students are answered, documents are certified and the work of the AStA is supported
* Participation in a regular AStA meeting (weekly) and the meetings of the student parliament (every 4-8 weeks)
Ideally, you should have these qualities:
* Enrolled student at the TU Dortmund
* Good skills in German and English writing and language
* Experience in the field of higher education policy or the willingness to deal with it
* Own initiative and ideas on how to make the campus more sustainable and how to improve and/or promote student mobility
What you get from it:
* A relaxed, flexible activity that you can do around your studies
* Fair compensation (0.5 expense allowances, €467 per month, of which €250 per month is tax-free according to Section 3 No. 12 Clause 2 EStG)
* The opportunity to implement new ideas at the university
Does that sound like a job you find yourself in? Then apply to us by August 13, 2023 (11:59 p.m.) with a cover letter, your CV and any references from work at: email@example.com
* We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.